The Landmark Hotel is ideally situated on the main Dublin to Sligo (N4) Road, overlooking the River Shannon. Carrick-on-Shannon is known as the cruising capital of the Shannon with access to this vast waterway and its many stunning lakes.
There is plenty for Landmark Guests to enjoy in the charming town of Carrick-on-Shannon with quaint pubs and shops, boat trips, fishing, angling, golfing, theatre, gallery and museums.
Top Reasons to stay at the Landmark Hotel
- Breath-taking views of the River Shannon, new Marina and Boardwalk
- A warm friendly welcome awaits you
- Complimentary Car Parking and Wi-Fi access throughout the Hotel
- A choice of restaurants with diverse menu selection and wonderful home cooked favourites
- Established reputation for quality, service and innovation
- Failte Ireland Optimus Best Practice Award Recipients
- Within 10-minute drive of the scenic 18 hole Carrick Golf Club
- Located 1 Hour 40 minutes from Dublin and just 30 minutes from Sligo
The Landmark Hotel - Four Star Hotel
Open- All year round
Executive Double/Twin: from €50.00 per person
Executive Family: from €50.00 per person sharing
Executive Single: from€65.oo Bed and Breakfast
Carrick-on-Shannon, Co. Leitrim
Boardwalk Café Bar
Non smoking rooms available on request.